Saturday 21 May 2011

Low Fat Inspiration...

I'm spending a lot of time in Pinterest at the moment. It is a great way to sate my compulsion to collect pretty, sparkly and beautiful things all in the one place. It is also quick and easy. Something I need at the moment as I don't seem to have much time for much else these days.


I've realised that it is difficult to find space in my head, never mind my life, to sit and think in peace. There always seems to be someone who needs something. Jnr Jnr is quite clingy at the moment. At almost 2 he is a truly delightful child. However, he doesn't tend to play by himself like Jnr Snr used to at the same age. This means, when I'm around, its all 'Mummy! Mummy! Mummy!. 


Needless to say, it is utterly exhausting.


So when I do have some time to myself I wander around Pinterest and look at people's photos and allow myself to be...


inspired 


transported


encouraged and


uplifted.


Or let the beauty of the spaces and places transport me to a place of quite serenity. If just for a moment...


Please Note: I would ordinarily post photos on Birds however as I can not trace back the owner of the images on Pinterest I felt it wrong to do so and link back instead.



No comments: